Monday, August 5, 2013

25 Woop Woop! It's Monthly Challenge Link Up Time!!

Is your summer going as fast as mine?  I think it's a good thing because time flies when you are having fun, but whoa!  August? 

I just hopped off of a plane from the blogger Haven conference and although I feel like I have a Haven Hangover {head cold paired with the most awesome time ever paired with lack of sleep}, I couldn't be more excited and inspired than I am in this moment.  What an amazing experience!  I will be chatting more about those details in an upcoming post.

So now that August is here, let's reflect on July.  Did you organize something?  How about a junk drawer?  Or a puppy cabinet?  Or the trunk of your car?  Maybe the party supply basket in the back of your pantry?  I sure hope you took on something, because no matter what you accomplished, it is time to SHARE IT!


July has come and gone and now I want to see what you took on!

Let's face it.  Summer is busy!  We want to be outdoors hanging by the lake or playing at the park instead of taking on major organizing projects.  I LOVE to organize, but I still LOVE enjoying these beautiful months with my kids even more.  We have to soak up those glorious moments of sunshine and family time.  However, organizing doesn't need to take too much time to make a happy impact on your day and your life!  15 minutes here and there and it is amazing on what can be accomplished.

We mixed and matched a few organizing projects with a couple of home updates, so just in case you missed anything this month, here is our quick recap:




A huge thank you to all who participate in these challenges.  It is always so fun and rewarding to see all of the amazingness that you all take on.  I find so many new ideas and projects for my personal To Do list, and inspiration from your endless creativity, so these monthly parties really do make an impact.

Thank you everyone and...


25 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and for always inspiring! Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, Jen! I'm so jealous you were at Haven! I'm hoping to go next year :). I hope you'll share some about your experience on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! I always find so much inspiration in these parties- I need more things to organize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I am looking forward to seeing what everyone accomplished this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting Jen! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for hosting...and as always, thanks for the organizing/home-beautifying inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for a fun party Jen!!

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these monthly round ups. So many great ideas and inspiration! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something about summer just begs for purging - thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I always love all the ideas and inspiration I get from these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness. I'm putting away groceries right now but I can't wait to get the kiddos in bed and snuggle in and check out all these. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting this lovely link party! I have been impressed and inspired by your blog everyday the past few months that I have decided to start my own :) Thanks for all of your beautiful and fresh ideas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting such a great party! I can't wait to browse through all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm new at this and have not really applied myself when it comes to blogging. But I have to say how much I enjoyed all this ideas and talent....Thank you ladies...And Thank you for being a wonderful host.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi from Japan!
    I'm so happy to find this blog,thank you for constant updating.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for hosting another fun organizing party, Jen! I'm excited to visit all of the projects and get inspired! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a little tardy to the party...but I made it!! Such amazing inspiration here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Blog! As a professional organizer you really have some awesome ideas and great functionality! Keep it up!


    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The only organizing I've really done this month is in the back yard. Love me new deck box that holds all our outdoor pillows, citronella candles, fold up chairs, etc. Hoping to do a bit more organizing this month so I can link up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been trying to do lots of cleaning this summer, but haven't been able to stay on track. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey, nice idea.. I just added my bathroom makeover... it's in german but I guess the photos are self explaining.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for letting us link up - so fun!!!

    xo,
    sam

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting these link ups! I love seeing everyone's projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to join in on the conversation! I read and appreciate each and every comment, however, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious, or spam-like. I would love for this comment section to be used as a place to engage in purposeful dialogue, I only ask that everyone remains constructive and considerate.

All comments will be moderated and may take a moment to appear.